Christmas is on its way, so we thought why not help you pick a present for your girl child! Even at such a tender age girls are fond of wearing jewelry. They often stand in front of the mirror trying their mother’s ornaments, imitating her. Girls idolize the strong women around them and love role-playing them. Jewelry is one of the pet peeves of females, even Shin Chan’s sister Himawari Nohara loves it! For parents who don’t know the famous anime cartoon yet, you need to watch the cartoons your daughter likes because it will bombard you with brilliant kid jewelry ideas!
Here are some tips you should follow to choose the perfect jewelry gift for your daughter-
1. Make it a Keepsake – The point of purchasing trinkets instead of some toys and chocolates is to buy your girl something she admires in the coming years. Toys will become obsolete for her as she grows up and clothes will become shorter, but pure silver jewellery will stay will her forever. Every time she looks at the jewelry gift, her memories of the past Christmas will be refreshed. To make it a memorable experience for your child, ensure she has a lot of fun unwrapping the gift. Anticipation increases excitement and happiness of finding what’s in the box. Creating a little treasure hunt for her is a great idea to make her present-receiving day more enjoyable. Even if your daughter hasn’t built her interest for jewel yet, a bauble serves as a tactile remembrance.
2. Connect With Her – When you are at the jewelry store hunting for a piece to give to your daughter, the first question you should ask yourself is – does she wants to wear it? At such an age the child’s preferences change quickly. To be true, they are quite unpredictable but you must consider your child’s choices to pick pure silver jewellery they actually like.
(Hint: Search for designs inspired by the characters in the movies and stories book they adore. Even a slight match in the silhouette of the trinket and their favorite characters can stir their interest)
3.Remember, Every Kid is Different – If you have two or more daughters(twins? lucky you!)it doesn’t mean you have to buy them the same jewelry. They are two completely different people, even if they do have some common habits and liking. Judge their personality and the shapes they love to draw before making any buying decision.
- Ensure jewelry is safe for your child – Does she have any allergies? 925 sterling silver jewelry is the ideal choice for her than.
- Train her on how to wear 925 sterling silver jewelry – Instruct the do’s and don’t.
- Buy jewelry that doesn’t bother her while playing or catch unnecessary attention. Look for something dainty.
- Jewelry is a way to teach her taking care of her belonging- Take her at the store when you buy it, so she understands how precious her jewelry gifts are.